KFAT Stream

As of Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at about 6pm Brasil time, the stream is working! Go to KFAT.com and click on the "click here to listen" link.

For those who like to download, also check out this site found by another Fathead. Plenty of airchecks (albeit untitled) to grab! Great find.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Can Smell The Garlic From Here ...



I'm in the process of updating all of these links, but it takes time. They should all be done within a week or two (as of July 3, 2012).

NOTE: Depositfiles are only available for 90 days since the last download, they are not permanent. So if the links go dead, you'll have to request them by leaving a comment.

These files were recorded from the stream as .wav files, then converted to .mp3 for downloading here. No audio quality was edited, and they should sound exactly as they are being broadcast on the stream. Each has been updated with new links.

KFAT-D.Palmer-Chewin_TheFatSpecial.2--010383pt1eq.mp3
(this had to be clipped from the beginning of the next file in order to fit the rest onto one cd)






KFAT-E.Saardisc_5-UnkleSherman.mp3

KFAT-E.Saardisc_6-UnkleSherman.mp3



KFAT-E.Saar_8-SeaweedUnkleSherman122982eq.mp3

KFAT-FatFry-FatFry-MimiFarina091779.mp3




KFAT-R.Borg_2-songs197-eq.mp3

KFAT-R.Quigly_36-SullyRoddy123182.mp3

KFAT-RobBleetstein-ADayInTheLifeOfKFAT-Gilroy.mp3

KFAT-T.Pederson_3-WildBillGoldsmith022081-1100am-ish.mp3

KFAT_-_2FAT_Fry__live_music__-_Larry_Hosford__Salinas_1979___Catalyst_1979.mp3

KFAT_-_D._Palmer_-_Amy_Airheart_12-82.mp3

KFAT_-_D._Palmer_disc_2-_Wild_Bill_12-82.mp3


KFAT_-_D._Palmer_disc__10_-_Dallas__Amy__Unkle_Sherman_01-02-83.mp3

KFAT_-_E.Saar__4_-_Unkle_Sherman_12-11-82.mp3

KFAT_-_E._Saar__3_-_Unkle_Sherman_12-11-82.mp3

KFAT_-_Fat_Fry_-_Keystone__Palo_Alto_-_Back_In_The_Saddle_1979.mp3

KFAT_-_Fat_Fry_Keystone__Palo_Alto_-_Peter_Rowan_01-15-79.mp3

KFAT_-_Felton_Pruitt_12-82.mp3

Amy_Airheart_2.2_46mins.mp3

start_withKFAT_-_J._Gordon__51a_-_Wild_Bill_01-02-83_5-00pm.mp3


4 comments:

  1. I just stumbled on your site while trying to find Larry Hosford's "Salinas" on line (which I heard on the KFAT website a couple of years ago.) I had the pleasure of listening to the original broadcasts when I lived in San Francisco.

    Anyway, all I want to say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

    If you have the Fat Fry with Levon Helm, Russell Smith & The Muscle Shoals All Stars, I'd sure appreciate if you would post it.

    But, once more THANK YOU!

    Peace,
    Lee Mitnick
    callmelee123gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, sorry for the delayed response. I don't check this blog that often. I do have the Levon Helm Fat Fry and a bunch more. I just have to find the time to post them. I'm traveling for 2 weeks and will try to get this up in July. I Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this blog, KFAT is awesome. Great to have another source of recordings since it seems like KFAT online is out of order right now. Regarding Rapidshare... it's a bit of a drag for people that don't have an account. It severely limits how much we can download. I've found Megaupload and Mediafire to be much much better options, although I've never posted material. There's also Uploadjockey which I believe automatically posts to multiple servers. Hey, just my two cents, still very grateful for your efforts to make these shows available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raven, I know what you mean and I hated having limits on my downloads too. But I bit the bullet and have a premium account where I have most of my files now, and since I haven't had any problems with RS I'm going to stick with it for a while. I can't stand the ads and cookies on Mediafire, though Megaupload is okay.

    ReplyDelete